Bar/Café Assistant – Brewhouse
Andwell Brewery Andwell Hampshire – Hook, Hampshire RG27 9PA
Andwell Brewing Company was established in 2008 in Hampshire. It is an award-winning brewery with a reputation for consistently producing beers of the highest quality.
We are looking for a someone who is reliable, hardworking and willing to work evenings, weekends and special events in our Bar/Café at Andwell Brewery, in the Brewhouse.
This position would ideally suit a school or college leaver not wanting to commit to fixed hours and someone who is flexible.
- Greeting customers
- Washing up
- Cleaning tables
- General cleaning
- Restocking shelves
- Bar/Café/shop work
- Serving food and drinks to tables
Our ideal candidate will be:
- A good team player
- Possess plenty of energy and enthusiasm, along with a sense of humour
- Flexible in their approach as you will need to be able to cover some event nights – as and when required
- Able to get to and from the brewery
- Physically fit as you may also be required to do some lifting
Full training will be given.
Please note this is not guaranteed hours, as and when required.
If you are looking for a flexible role as part of our busy team and would like to be considered for this exciting new position, please forward your cv to:
Jenny Hyam email Jenny@andwells.com
Job Type: Flexible hours
Please note all applications will be considered, but unfortunately, we are only able to reply to applicants we wish to take forward to interview.