Bar/Café Assistant – Brewhouse
We are looking for a friendly, reliable and trustworthy individual to join our Brewhouse team. The ideal candidate will be happy to work flexible hours and able to work day shifts in our Bar/Café at Andwell Brewery, in the Brewhouse. You will also need to be flexible to cover some event nights, as and when required.
- Bar/Café/shop work
- Making drinks hot and cold
- Serving food
- Serving customers
- Washing up
- Cleaning tables
- Restocking shelves
Our ideal candidate will be:
- A good team player
- Focused on delivering excellent service to our customers
- Able to think on their feet
- Work on their own initiative at busy times
- Possess plenty of energy and enthusiasm, along with a sense of humour
- Flexible in their approach as you will need to be able to cover some event nights – as and when required
- Able to get to and from the brewery – please note location is remote
- Physically fit as you may also be required to do some lifting
Experience is preferred, but not essential as full training will be given.
Whilst this is not a full-time position at present, there will be the opportunity to increase hours for the right candidate, as the business grows.
If you are looking for a flexible role as part of our busy team and would like to be considered for this exciting new position, please forward your cv and covering letter to :
Jenny Hyam email Jenny.email@example.com
Job Type: Flexible hours
Salary: £8-£9 depending on age and experience
Please note all applications will be considered, but unfortunately we are only able to reply to applicants we wish to take forward to interview.