BREWHOUSE COVID-19 UPDATE – FROM 19TH JULY 2021
- Please wear a mask when moving to & from your table, masks can be removed when seated.
- NHS Track & Trace available to check-in.
- Food ordering, drinking & eating must be done while seated (by Q-tap app or table service)
- Maintain 2 metres apart where possible
- Use our sanitation stations when arriving to Andwell’s Brewhouse café & bar.
- If you have any symptoms, we ask for you to cancel your table with us to protect staff & our customers.
- No limited on group size in or outside of The Brewhouse.
In more detail…
Monday 19th July the government has changed their guidance on covid-19, with this happening, we thought we would outline our covid-19 policy.
We will continue to take precautions to limit the risk of covid-19 spreading.
We ask that our customers continue to wear a mask when entering & walking around The Brewhouse, these can be removed when seated, as normal. The staff at Andwell’s Brewhouse will wear their masks when serving at the table.
NHS Track and Trace helps prevent additional spread of the virus, therefore we will continue to support the track & trace system, displaying check-in QR codes & will happily take your contact details if you would like us to.
The government encourages the use of food ordering apps & table service only. Therefore we will continue as we have since April, asking our customers to place an order via the Qtap App or we will come and take your order.
It’s important to us to keep The Brewhouse well ventilated, we will continue to open our 3 x bifold doors. It does mean it can be cool in the Brewhouse.
We will continue to sanitise surfaces throughout the day. Customer sanitising points will remain and are encouraged to be used.
We will remove the one way system.
There will be no limit on group size.
We encourage customers to maintain 2 metres where possible.
If you have any symptoms, we ask for you to cancel your table with us to protect staff & our customers.