BREWHOUSE COVID-19 UPDATE – FROM 30TH NOVEMBER 2021
- Please wear a mask when moving to & from your table, masks can be removed when seated.
- Masks to be worn when in our entrance, shop & toilets. These can be taken off when seated.
- We will be keeping our Brewhouse well ventilated with doors open so please be aware it might be a little chilly in the café area.
- Food ordering, drinking & eating must be done while seated (by Q-tap app or table service)
- Maintain 2 metres apart where possible
- Use our sanitation stations when arriving to Andwell’s Brewhouse café & bar.
- If you have any symptoms, we ask for you to cancel your table with us to protect staff & our customers.
- No limited on group size in or outside of The Brewhouse.
- We are offering click and click service for ordering online. If you wish to not enter the brewhouse we can offer brining the products to your car. If you would like this option please specify this in the comments section on your order.
In more detail…
Tuesday 30th November the government has changed their guidance on covid-19, with this happening, we thought we would outline our covid-19 policy.
We will continue to take precautions to limit the risk of covid-19 spreading.
We ask that our customers wear a face mask when entering & walking around The Brewhouse, these can be removed when seated, as normal. The staff at Andwell’s Brewhouse will wear their masks when serving at the table.
The government encourages the use of food ordering apps & table service only. Therefore we will continue as we have since April, asking our customers to place an order via the Qtap App or we will come and take your order.
It’s important to us to keep The Brewhouse well ventilated, we will continue to open our 3 x bifold doors. It does mean it can be cool in the Brewhouse.
We will continue to sanitise surfaces throughout the day. Customer sanitising points will remain and are encouraged to be used.
We will remove the one way system.
There will be no limit on group size.
We encourage customers to maintain 2 metres where possible.
If you have any symptoms, we ask for you to cancel your table with us to protect staff & our customers.